Chabad is open when everyone else is closed!
Regardless of semester schedules, Chabad is open almost every Shabbat.
Students are always welcome for some homemade challah, chicken soup, and a spirited meal.
Each week is a unique experience with occasional guest speakers, exciting themes & the best crowd in town!
We never charge students for Shabbat meals, but we do request the courtesy of an RSVP to reserve a seat at the table. Click here to choose your table, so you don’t get stuck eating in the garage!
Past Shabbat highlights include:
- Professor Joseph Sungolowsky, French Lit.: The Hidden Child
- Chocolate Shabbat
- Professor Tim Rosen, BALA: What Would Avraham Do?
- Pink Shabbat
- Shabbat in Outer Space
- Italian Shabbat
- Dan Lipton, Musician
- Ashkefardic Shabbat
- Shabbat South of the Border
- Green Shabbat with NYPIRG
- Simcha Weinstein; The Comic Book Rabbi
- Ladies Night
- Dr. Joe Bertolino, former QC Vice President (now President of Lyndson State College)
- QC President Dr. James Muyskens
- Rabbi Moshe Shur, former Hillel Director